Today as we were being lectured in my photojournalism class about maybe attending the Art Institutes for college, I was thinking in my head, "What do I really want to do with my life?" I've always wanted to be a plastic surgeon, but after looking at all the schooling it would take, I've given up on that. Other things that I'm sort of good at are: giving massages, and graphic design. So what kind of career could I make out of that that would pay me enough? Being a graduating senior is hard. For me it was easy, but watching everyone else struggle made me stress! After I finish my 2 years at the community college, I'm transferring, and that's going to stress me out!
So really... what do I want to do with my life? I don't think anyone really knows that they want to be a doctor, or a porn star, or a cell phone receptionist. Of course, I live in a small, bum-fuck town. So that's all there really is. Besides a fast food job. Well, on that note.. I still don't know. But I need to figure out in the next year.
No comments:
Post a Comment